TCSR ACADEMY SOCCER CAMP HOSTED BY SO CAL RUSH SOCCER CLUB
Our mission is to provide boys and girls an opportunity to learn and develop soccer skills, and some basic group tactic in simple, friendly and safe environment.
Through professional coaching and a variety of instructional drills, your child will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best soccer coaches including a former French and Togolese International soccer player. They will have an opportunity to continue expanding their understanding of the game of soccer and develop their talent as a soccer player. They will not only be able to learn the game of soccer, they will also learn and be reminded that it is a game first, and it is supposed to be fun.
- Players are grouped by age and/or gender and/or skill level. Levels range from beginner to advanced.
- Coaching is geared towards improving individual technique/skills as well as a group tactic.
- Focus on fundamentals of the game in addition to physical fitness components such as: agility, coordination, speed, power, balance, cardio-respiratory endurance, muscular strength and endurance.
- *Goalkeepers: There will be specialized sessions each day covering angle play, technique, distribution, goal kicks, punts and footwork.
EACH CAMPER RECEIVES
- Camp T-shirt & other soccer giveaways during our daily contests.
- Special awards: Camper of the Day and most improved player per age group throughout the whole week.
CAMP’s WEEKLY COST
- HALF DAY: $150 for Rush Players and $200 for none Rush Players
- FULL DAY: $300 for Rush Players and $350 for none Rush Players
- June 3rd to June 8th
- June 10th to June 14th
- Half Day 9am to 11:30 am
- Full Day 9am to 4:30pm
- Boys & Girls ages 6-17
- Grouped by gender and/or age, and/or skill level.
- Agility, Coordination, Balance and Speed
- Technical Sessions
- Tactical Awareness
- Instructional Games
- Competitive Games/ Small Sided Tournaments
- Game Analysis (Full day campers only)
Pick up and drop off location: Victor Valley College Soccer Fields.
Early drop off time: 8 am
Half Day late pick up time: 12 noon
Full Day Late pick up time: 4:45 pm
- Water and/or sports drinks
- Light snacks (granola bars, fruit snacks)
- Soccer ball (size 3 ages U3-U7, size 4 ages U8-U12, size 5 U13 and Older)
- Soccer cleats ( no football or baseball cleats)